Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HITLER WAS A PAINTER

**************
DAWN MCSWEENEY WRITES POETRY
 
If someone accused me of a crime, I would rush to the police station and file charges against them. I would take a polygraph test and prove my innocence immediately. I would sue my accusers in a court of law, certain that I could not lose.
 
But Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" have not done any of that in thirteen years! Instead, they mock me, they hide and they threaten.
 
On October 7, 1996, I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec. I immediately reported the identity of the thief to the Montreal Police and soon afterward to elected politicians at all levels of government.
 
During these thirteen years, the thieves - who call themselves "partners in crime"- have taken some bizarre actions to try to silence me, but they have never done anything to prove their innocence. Alex Lavergne, Dawn McSweeney's boyfriend at the time of the robbery, has actually accused Dawn own mother, Debbie Rubin McSweeney of being the real thief. See his comments on my blog - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Years ago, the "partners in crime" had a lawyer send me a letter to try to intimidate me. When I called their lawyer and told him I would be happy to have the case heard in a court of law, he blurted out a curse word and slammed down the receiver. I never heard from him again.
 
Shortly after my mother's death in 2007, in order to try to silence me, Dawn McSweeney's mother, Debbie Rubin McSweeney, and her new boyfriend, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, made a fraudulent application for a court order declaring that I was insane and dangerous. They had made a new will in my mother's name in 2005, when she was 92 years old, and handicapped, mentally and physically. All the children and grandchildren were cut out of my parents' wills. Only Debbie and Dawn McSweeney and Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme benefited from the will they created.
 
All the details are reported on my blog and have been reported to the authorities.
 
Hitler was a painter. Dawn McSweeney writes poetry. A pretty facade can be very compelling. But the behaviour of a person over time reveals the truth.
 
The guilty flee though no one pursues,
But the righteous are as bold as a lion.
 
Proverbs 28.1 
 
And the battle for truth and justice goes on - relentlessly.
 
********************

No comments: