Thursday, April 1, 2010

FEDERAL LIBERALS FAIL CRIME VICTIMS

                               *************************
 
TO MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P. WALL-TO-WALL ON FACEBOOK
 
 
 
I received the Winter-Spring edition of the Federal Liberals' Parliamentary Bulletin today. Professional looking publication, nicely put together. It presents your concerns and reports on your activities. I could only find the word "crime" mentioned once - in the thirteenth paragraph of the front page. Not a single word about victims' rights. Once again, crime victims are ignored by the Federal Liberals.
 
Not a single word about victims' rights:

Strangely enough, Mrs. Jennings, I really like you as a person, but as my representative in the Government of Canada, you have failed me and all other crime victims, as far as I know. If I am wrong, show me what you have done to bring us justice. All I know is that you have ignored all my pleas for help since 2008.
 
Mg battle for justice continues - relentlessly.

No comments: