Tuesday, April 13, 2010

INQUIRY INTO QUEBEC'S SO-CALLED JUSTICE SYSTEM

 
*************************************
 
April 13, 2010 
 
Premiere Jean Charest said today that he wants to call a public inquiry into the integrity of Quebec's justice system:  What " justice system" ?
 
I was attacked and robbed in my home in Montreal on October 7, 1996. A Montreal Policeman helped the thief. Since then, the Montreal Police have refused to take action against Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed " partners in crime" who robbed me. In spite of all my appeals for thirteen years, no one in the Government of Quebec has been willing to do anything about this crime. What " justice system"?
 
Furthermore, because the authorities have repeatedly refused to act against the thief and her associates, in 2005, this little group went on to create a false will in my mother's name when she was 92 years old, and when she died in 2007, they took everything my father had worked for all his life - his home and all his money. 
 
You see, there has been nothing and no one to stop them in Quebec. Crime against ordinary people is nobody's jurisdiction here. Unless you are rich or well-connected, there is no justice in Quebec.
 
Until all my precious belongings are returned to me, and my father's property is returned to his own chosen heirs - his children and grandchildren - Quebec cannot legitimately claim to have a "justice system".
 
Justice in Montreal, Quebec, is a farce and a lie. It is one cover-up after another.
 
But who cares ?  I do. Enough to keep on fighting for it to my last breath.
 
The history of these crimes is reported in detail at -
 
Phyllis Carter
 
30

No comments: