Monday, April 26, 2010

PARTNER IN CRIME MOCKS MY ILLNESS

 
*********************************************
On October 7, 1996, I was attacked and robbed in my parents' home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, where I had been living for two years while recovering from cancer.
 
This occurred less than one week after my then teenage niece, Dawn McSweeney, and her boyfriend, Alex Lavergne, had suddenly moved in with us.
 
Following my second cancer diagnosis in 2009, I had written on my blog: 

"My oncologist found that my blood calcium was dangerously high and I was so dehydrated that I was on saline drip and nutrients for days. I have since been diagnosed with bone cancer.

Phyllis Carter "
 
 
Here is what Alex Lavergne posted on my blog :
 
http://www.blogger.com/profile/09102330057478208625 
thelnk said...

Cancer?! There is a God after all, and he's sending you to hell you crazy old bat!
 
And then Alex Lavergne wrote:
Alex said...

That's right; I still maintain your crazy, and after all the false accusations you've flung my way, I would feel nothing but a pleasurable relief at the knowledge of your passing. You're a hateful, delusional and manipulate psychopath who offers nothing to this world but God-given capacity of converting oxygen into carbon-dioxide. Do the world a favour and drop dead!

No comments: