Monday, July 12, 2010

CANADA'S JUSTICE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT - BUT WHO CARES ?

***********************************
 
WINNING WITH HONOUR
 
Lawyers win cases all the time by lying, cheating, "bending the truth", intimidating, and even bribing. Everyone know it, but the Canadian injustice system allows it, accepts it.
 
It is not always about the law: It is often about the interpretation of the law. In any case, we know that lawyers bend the truth and that they specifically train their clients to lie. Lawyers coach their clients in the fine art of lying under oath - more so when the clients are wealthy. After all, the lawyer practices his craft for profit and it is more lucrative to invest time and effort in wealthy clients. Most people know this. It is understood and set aside. Everyone looks the other way unless someone calls attention to a particular case.
 
So lawyers win. But where is honour ? 
 
I expect honour takes the rumble seat - far behind profit and prestige in their social and professional circles.
 
The bull fighter plunges his blade into the living flesh of the animal who, unlike the matador, did not choose to be in the arena. Sooner or later, the bull will die. Sooner if it is lucky. And the matador in his (or her) glorious garments, garners hails and praise from the throngs of blood-thirsty aficionados. Gold, applause, praise, glory. The matador wins.
 
But where is honour ?
 
I make no secret of the fact that I am always happy to hear that the bull won. I favour the innocent over criminals.
 
The boxer wins by a hidden punch out of bounds. The hockey player wins by disabling his opponent. Children win by bullying their peers. Businesses win by lying about their products and services. Financial institutions win by juggling statistics. Investment councillors win by confounding their clients with complex gibberish and documents that have pages of tiny incoherent print. Sign here. You can trust me.
 
Where, oh, where is honour ?
 
I have been fighting for justice in my own case for more than thirteen years. I was attacked and robbed at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, on October 7, 1996. The Montreal Police I called to rescue me, helped the thief instead. And since that day, I have been fighting for the return of all my life's treasures, and for the thief, Dawn McSweeney, and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime" to be tried in criminal court.
 
But the Montreal Police have refused again and again to take action against the criminals. Why?  Usually they tell me they are just obeying the law - "just following orders" - a term familiar to those who lived through the Second World War years. 
 
Obeying the "law" that allows criminals to keep someone else's property and pick it apart at will for months, choosing the best items for themselves? Law that allows the thieves to walk free, enjoying everything they have stolen?  Law that allows the thieves to keep an aged woman in total isolation for almost a decade and, while she is isolated from her family and everyone else, make a will in her name when she is 92 years old and handicapped physically and mentally?
 
Family members are not allowed to murder each other. Is there a Canadian law that allows them to steal from each other with impunity? Is it a Quebec law I don't know about?
 
One might well ask if the Montreal Police are lying when they tell me again and again that they will not pursue the case because of the law; When they tell me that the accused have all the rights and all that victims can do is get a lawyer. One might well ask if the Montreal Police are playing judge and jury. One might well ask if the Montreal Police are corrupt or merely incompetent - entrenched in incompetence.
 
Where is honour among the Montreal Police?
 
After all my years of begging the Montreal Police and members of government at the municipal, provincial and federal levels for help, only to be refused and rejected again and again, Quebec's Human Rights Commission tells me I am "too late" for justice.
 
Where is honour in Quebec's legal system?
 
I have fought this battle against a system that ignores, denies, rejects and refuses to do justice. But I have fought with honour and truth. Search my blogs and see for yourself. I fight on day and night, always with truth and honour. I never have to remember what I said or wrote in these thirteen years because I have  always reported every detail accurately and honestly.
 
Canada has laws. It does not have justice. And Canada does not have honour.
 
***********************************
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE  !
                        Luke  18
***********************************
SEARCH MY BLOGS:

No comments: