Friday, August 27, 2010

MONTREAL POLICE SACRIFICED MY PARENTS TO COVER FOR BAD COP

FACEBOOK
August 27, 2010
 

MONTREAL POLICE ACT IN PLACE OF JUDGES
 
You find yourself in a dispute. You call 911 for help. Did you know that the Montreal Police are not obligated to take a citizens' complaint and make a report?
 
Furthermore, the police have the right to make a report of one party's version of a dispute and to refuse to record the information offered by the second party. I know of more than one case where this has occurred and caused serious prejudice to the persons whose reports were refused.
 
 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1301959911 
Michael Garland  
 
From what I have gathered Canada seems to have it in bad 4 TI's
 
 
In my case, I was not the "target"of any government agency. I was the unfortunate victim of a Montreal Police Officer who was irresponsible - and I continue to be the victim of the Montreal Police who keep covering up for what he did. The only person for whom I was the target was Dawn McSweeney who robbed me. It was my misfortune that when I was being attacked and called 911, the police who were sent to rescue me decided to turn over all my life's possessions to my assailant instead. That put everything - including the lives of my parents - into the hands of Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime." All the details of their crimes are open to the public at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 

No comments: