Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CORRUPT MONTREAL POLICE NOW KNOWN IN AUSTRALIA

 
FACEBOOK
September 21, 2010
 
 
hi friend, I'm at the library in Wollongong Australia, I can use the computer for two hours free every day, I read all of your Dawn McSweeny case. Its sadly a familiar story. I know it all to well. What a couple of cops with a bee in their bonnet can do when you speak out. Sounds like they had already made their decision on your case before they attended when you phoned 911, Can you please tell me if you have had problems with police taking your reports prior to the night you were robbed, it may help me to understand the situation better....Are there a lot of teenagers in your local area, if so what do they get up to at night, besides robbing national treasures such as yourself.......
 
 
When I called 911, I don't believe they had any intentions toward me. It was the individual officer who botched the job. He took me out of my home after he told me in front of my assailant that I could not take anything with me and I must never come back to the house. Then he did not file a police report. That Montreal Police officer destroyed our lives. Dawn McSweeney would surely have pilfered - but that Montreal Police officer gave her everything I had worked for all my life. And since the Montreal Police refused to take any action against Dawn McSweeney, these thieves later stole my parents' home and all their money too.

There is a lot of crime in my area. We hear the police sirens at night and racing cars. Every day on the news, we hear of big drug busts and even shootings in NDG, Montreal. But the Montreal Police are blind, deaf and dumb when it comes to this case where a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney and her partners to destroy our family.

The cover-up in this case is so thick, so many officers are involved in covering up one after the other right up to Quebec's Police Ethics Commissioner Denis Racicot who just said "the case is closed".

It is clear that this case was never opened. The police just kept covering up, so current young officers prefer to pretend we don't exist. But we do exist and the crimes did take place and the Montreal Police did help the thieves and they have been covering up ever since.

I am glad that people all over the world are taking an interest in this case now. All the way over in Australia, you now know that the Montreal Police have incompetent and corrupt officers and a corrupt system. Tell your friends. Write about it. The only weapon I have is the truth and the truth will bring us justice, because somewhere in the world there is an honest person who has both authority and a true love of justice. Like Diogenes, I am searching for that one honourable, courageous person who loves justice more than money.
 
I had no experience with the police before I was robbed.

No comments: