Friday, September 24, 2010

TO MONTREAL'S NEW POLICE CHIEF - WHERE IS CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE ?

 
FACEBOOK
September 24, 2010
WHERE IS CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE ?
 
http://www.facebook.com/globalmontreal
Global Montreal TOP COP :: Montreal's new police chief says he has an opportunity to deal with racial profiling by some of his officers, and he is seizing it.
    •  
    • You don't have to be Black or young to be abused by Montreal Police. I was a 60 year old widow recovering from cancer treatments when a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeeney to rob me of everything I had worked for all my life. When I was being attacked in my home, I called 911. The Montreal Police who were sent to rescue me - helped the thief instead. Since then, the Montreal Police have refused again and again to take any action against Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices who she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. Marlene Jennings, MP, declared twice in public meetings in 2008, that my rights were violated three times. But the Montreal Police refuse to take any action against the criminals. Please read all the facts at THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/. I have been pleading for justice day and night since October 7, 1996. Now Quebec Human Rights says I am too late for justice.
       
    •  
    • Where is Cliff Carter's badge? Dawn McSweeney stole it from 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal on October 7, 1996 along with all my most precious jewellery and much more. Whatever she did with Cliff's badge, it has to be somewhere. Cliff wore that New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge with pride. It is more precious to me than gold. It is somewhere - and I will pay a handsome reward for its return. I will pay an even bigger reward to see Dawn McSweeney in prison. Can you help ? I'll make it worth your while.

No comments: