Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FOURTEEN YEARS OCTOBER 7 SINCE I WAS ATTACKED AND ROBBED

 
It has been fourteen years to the day since I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I managed to wrestle the phone from my assailant and call 911. The Montreal Police I called to rescue me -helped the thief instead. I have been fighting for justice day and night for fourteen years.
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament, stated at two public meetings in 2008 that my rights had been violated three times. But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
I am old and I am sick. But I am determined to see justice done. I do not advocate violence, but I encourage good people everywhere to fight for justice for crime victims. If the police won't do it, someone must.
 
People around the world can read the details of these crimes at -
 
THE DAWN MCWEENEY CASE - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
FACEBOOK
CBC NEWS
October 7, 2010
 
 
 
We need government that protects the innocent and victims. Canada's legal system provides all the benefits, protection and perks to criminals. Who can we trust to help us when politicians of every stripe are more concerned with staying in power or getting power than they are in doing justice? We have law in Canada, but Canadian law cares nothing about justice. So many crime victims are suffering so terribly, and those whose responsibility it is to help us just ignore our pleas. They are deaf, dumb and blind - until the next election. And the they make vague promises they have no intention of honouring. And so it goes. Canadian crime victims are just too nice to make a fuss - yet. Sooner or later, there will be crime victims who will start to seek justice on their own - and who could blame them. I am too old and sick to get into the fray, but others surely will and when they start, it will not be easy to stop them. After all, they will then become "the accused" and entitled to all the benefits, protection and perks afforded to criminals.

Justice, only justice shalt thou pursue. Deuteronomy 16:20

No comments: