Monday, October 18, 2010

NAMING THE UNJUST JUDGES - A REMINDER FROM THE POPE AND ME

 
I woke on Sunday and turned on the television and the Pope was preaching the Parable of the Unjust Judge and the Persistent Widow - Luke 18: 1-8.
 
And I remind you yet again. I have been pleading for justice for fourteen years. And you, unjust judges, 
 
Anne-Marie.Laurin@cdpdj.qc.ca - Quebec "Human Rights"? Droits de la personne
commentaires@spcum.qc.ca,  Montreal Chief of Police, Marc Parent
commentaires@spvm.qc.ca,  Montreal Police
pm@pm.gc.ca, - Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, Conservative Party
nicholson.r@parl.gc.ca,  Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada         
toews.v@parl.gc.ca, - Minister of Public Safety of Canada
ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca- Jean-Marc Fournier, Minister of Justice of Quebec
JenniM1@parl.gc.ca,  - Marlene Jennings, MP, Liberal Party
Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca, - Michael Ignatieff, Leader of the Federal Opposition
LaytoJ@parl.gc.ca, - Jack Layton - N.D.P.
kilgoursite@ca.inter.net, - David Kilgour
trudeau.j@parl.gc.ca, - Justin Trudeau
CotleI@parl.gc.ca, - Irwin Cotler
mcqueenp@videotron.ca, - Peter McQueen - City of Montreal Councillor
 
- have persistently ignored my pleas. These crimes have cost me my health and my peace. And still you ignore me.
 
And still I persist.
 
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE will not go away. It has been reported around the world - to your shame.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: