Sunday, October 17, 2010

NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE - THE POPE REMINDS US

 
 
I woke this morning and turned on the television and the Pope was preaching the Parable of the Unjust Judge and the Persistent Widow - Luke 18: 1-8.
 
And I remind you yet again. I have been pleading for justice for fourteen years. And you, unjust judges, commentaires@spcum.qc.ca, commentaires@spvm.qc.ca, pm@pm.gc.ca, nicholson.r@parl.gc.ca, toews.v@parl.gc.ca, ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca, JenniM1@parl.gc.ca, Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca,
Anne-Marie.Laurin@cdpdj.qc.ca  have persistently ignored my pleas. These crimes have cost me my health and my peace. And still you ignore me.
 
And still I persist.
 
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE will not go away. It has been reported around the world - to your shame.
 
Phyllis Carter

No comments: