Friday, November 19, 2010

APPEAL TO HAPPY TREE YOGA TEACHERS - SILENCE IMPLIES CONSENT

 
ATTENTION PLEASE
HAPPY TREE YOGA TEACHERS

Melanie Richards, Albert Bissada,  Jodie Duplisea, Geneviève Larocque, Sonya Beaudoin, Emma English,  Brian Tuck.

If you have any information about the robbery that took place at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal on October 7, 1996, please contact Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament at JenniM1@parl.gc.ca , and the Montreal Police. Silence is not an option. If you know anything about this robbery or any other crime, you have a moral and legal obligation to report what you know to the authorities.
 
Anyone who participates in a crime, before, during or after the fact, is an accomplice. Anyone who gives comfort to a criminal is an accomplice. You are not absolved of responsibility by closing your eyes and ears and pretending everything is alright.
 
I have been fighting for the return of my stolen belongings for fourteen years.  I have been reporting all the facts to the Montreal Police, Marlene Jennings, MP and to the media for fourteen years. If I have been telling anything less than the absolute truth, why have the thieves not sued me in all these fourteen years? 
 
Montreal Police detectives told me in Spring, 1997 that Dawn McSweeney and Alex Lavergne refused to take polygraph tests on advice of counsel. I told the police that I am available to take a polygraph test at any time.
 
I look forward to that day in court when Dawn McSweeney will finally have to face the consequences of her crimes and return everything she and her "partners in crime" - as she calls them on her own blog - stole from me and from our family.
 
I will not accept money or any "compensation".
 
I want only what is my own.
 
I want justice. I will not settle for anything less.
 
Silence implies consent.
 
The details are open to the public at   http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Phyllis Carter

No comments: