Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PAT BURNS' WIDOW AND ME - ROBBED BUT NOT FAMOUS

 
FACEBOOK
CBC NEWS
CTV - CANADA AM
GLOBAL TV NEWS MONTREAL
CJAD TALK RADIO
CTV MONTREAL
 
November 30, 2010
 
 
PAT BURNS' WIDOW AND ME - Dawn McSweeney did the same thing to me that thieves have just done to Pat Burns' widow. I was 60 years old, newly widowed and fighting cancer when I was attacked and robbed. While fending off my attacker, I managed to call 911. The Montreal Police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead.
 
The police will pursue the Pat Burns case because he was famous, but they refuse to take any action against Dawn McSweeney and those she proudly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.

All the details at THE DAWN MCSWEENEY ROBBERY -
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/

No comments: