Friday, December 17, 2010

HOW THE MONTREAL POLICE STOLE CHRISTMAS

 

MONTREAL POLICE HELPED DAWN MCSWEENEY STEAL CHRISTMAS
 
I am a 74 year old Canadian journalist, widow, cancer patient and crime victim.
 
The same thing that happened to Mrs. Pat Burns happened to me.
 
I was attacked and robbed in my home. While holding off my assailant, I managed to call 911.
 
The police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead !
 
I have been fighting for the return of my precious belongings for fourteen years.
 
My family has spent fourteen Christmases as crime victims of Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime", victims of the Montreal Police we expected to rescue us.
 
But Montreal Police officer helped the thief, Dawn McSweeney, rob me, so I am still waiting for the Montreal Police to try to recover my belongings.

Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated twice at public meetings in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action against the thief and those she proudly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog or to make any serious attempt to recover everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my parents and siblings.
 
You see, the difference between me and Pat Burns' wife is that I am not rich or famous and, in, my case, the Montreal Police helped the thief.
 
The Dawn McSweeney Robbery - http://dawnmcsweeney/blogspot.com.

No comments: