Monday, February 14, 2011

MONTREAL POLICE HAVE LARGE POWERS, VAST AUTHORITY - POLICE COMMISSIONER

 
 
MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT,
MARLENE JENNINGS, STATED
AT TWO PUBLIC MEETINGS IN 2008.
"MRS CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED
THREE TIMES."
 
Quebec's Police Ethics Commissioner wrote:
"The police have large powers and vast authority."
 
Quebec Premiere, Jean Charest wrote that the robbery that destroyed my family was "unfortunate."
 
Quebec's Human Rights Commission wrote: You are "too late" for justice.
 
My name is Phyllis Carter. I am a 74 year old Canadian journalist, a widow, a cancer patient - and, thanks to the Montreal Police, I am a crime victim. I have been fighting for justice since October 7, 1996, when I was attacked in my home and robbed of everything I had worked for all my life and everything left to me by my beloved husband.
 
While fending off my assailant, I managed to call 911.
 
The Montreal Police I expected to rescue me - helped the thief instead !
 
Since then, the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to take any action to recover my belongings or to bring the criminals before a court of law. They say their hands are tied. They tell me crime victims have no rights.
 
At the Meet the Candidates assembly in NDG on October 7, 2008, Liberal Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated before all the candidates and the public, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times".
 
She repeated that statement at a service at Rosedale United Church in NDG, Montreal.
 
But the Montreal Police do nothing. And Mrs. Jennings is silent.
 
The voters might ask, "What - or who - has silenced her?"
 
Quebec's Police Ethics Commissioner, Denis Racicot, wrote to me, saying: "The police have large powers and vast authority"
 
Large powers - to help criminals? Vast authority - to rob widows ?
 
I appealed to Quebec Premier Jean Charest. He wrote back saying that the theft of all my jewellery and the fruit of my life's work and the personal treasures my husband left to me, is "a civil matter of an unfortunate nature."
 
Grand larceny is a civil matter ?
 
The police cover-up continues to this day and my struggle for justice continues day and night.
 
Read the detailed reports of the crimes committed by Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" - at -
 
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: