Saturday, April 16, 2011

MY KNIGHTS ARE FOR FIGHTING

************************************************




4:30 A.M. Saturday, April 16, 2011


I have not slept in a normal pattern for fourteen years - since I was attacked and robbed - with the help of a Montreal Police officer. Dawn McSweeney's crimes destroyed my family and my health, but worse than that - by covering for these crimes, Canada's justice system has betrayed us.

So my nights - and my days - are devoted to fighting for justice. I tell the world about Dawn McSweeney's crimes and how her accomplices - her "partners in crime" and the police and politicians who have been aiding and abetting her crimes - have injured us.

Thousands of people from Slovenia to China and around the globe are reading about Dawn McSweeney's crimes and Canada's injustice system. And somewhere out there, one decent, honourable person who loves justice more than money will reach out and come to help us.


I believe in Camelot.


THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.


Phyllis Carter


The wicked flee though no one pursues,

But the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Proverbs 28:1


THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/

No comments: