Monday, June 27, 2011

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE ! BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !

 
 
 
EXPOSE THE DEEDS OF DARKNESS
Ephesians   5:11
 
Do you sit in your pew and sing on Sunday - 
And cover for a villain by your silence on Monday?
 
Are you shielding a criminal ?
A blue collar criminal?
A bad cop ?
 
A white collar criminal ? 
A bad doctor ? 
A bad judge ?
 
A bad lawyer?
Skip that one -
Let me know if you find a good one.
 
Have you sipped the blessed wine?
Are you protecting a thief -
By your silence ?
 
Silence implies consent.
If you know about a crime -
And you have done nothing about it,
You have made yourself an accomplice.
 
How many helpless people died in World War II,
Not because of the Nazis alone,
But because of all the Europeans who kept quiet ?
The blood of the innocents is on their hands too.

First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time, there was no one left to speak up. Pastor Martin Niemoller.
 
Criminals could not do what they do -
If you didn't let them.
 
It is a command !
Expose the deeds of darkness !
Ephesians 5:11
 
It is a command !
Justice, only justice shalt thou pursue !
Deuteronomy 16:20
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE UNTIL CLIFF'S SHIELD IS RETURNED TO ME.
 
CLIFF CARTER'S STOLEN NEW JERSEY DEPUTY SHERIFF BADGE
 
CRIMINALS HIDE UNDER THE SKIRTS OF THE COLLECTIVE.
The bad apple poisons the whole barrel.
 
CRIME IS NOT IN OUR JURISDICTION - CANADA'S GANG JUSTICE
 

No comments: