Friday, July 8, 2011

FIGHTING INJUSTICE WITH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

 
FACEBOOK
July 8, 2011
 
 
 
 
I wish I were still healthy and I could still go out into the streets to protest. Since I no longer am able to do that, I sit at my computer day and night alerting and encouraging others to get on with it. Make yourselves heard loud and clear and without ceasing.
 
Canadians most of all are guilty of being too nice and polite. (That does not include the boors who sit around drinking, smoking and cursing. I am speaking of most Canadians.) We are too inclined to contemplate our navels and wait for someone else to take action.
 
Get out there and make yourselves heard. Make the politicians and the police afraid - not of violence but of truth. Truth is the most powerful weapon on earth and villains fear it. They will try everything to stall, to distract, to divert your attention, to make you believe you are the problem, to make you believe you are the only one complaining, to make you believe there is something wrong with you. Landlords and police use these weapons to intimidate and to silence the truth.
 
Do not be silent.
 

No comments: