Monday, October 17, 2011

CHILD CUSTODY AT WHAT COST ? A GRANDMOTHER PLEADS

 
FACEBOOK
October 18, 2011
 
 
GIVE US BACK OUR CHILDREN! What is wrong with this world! NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CHILDREN FROM THEIR MOMMIES... They are dying EVERYWHERE... if they die with their mommies you put their mommies in jail. but if they die with a stranger... YOU DO NOTHING! give us back our children!
 
 
Phyllis Carter  What can I do to help?
 
 
 
I really don't know... there is so much wrong with the way the court system and the "child protection INDUSTRY" handles children and families. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I know that I MISS MY GRANDCHILDREN AND MY DAUGHTER MISSES HER CHILDREN ...AND WE don't have money to fight a corrupt court system and men whose families pay FOR EVERYTHING, including houses, cars, trucks, attorneys and court costs for their grown, criminal sons to take children from their mommy. If you only knew what I'd been through, you'd cry too... I'm tired of crying and watching my daughter and my grandchildren suffer because these men want CUSTODY (POSSESSION) of these children. They didn't want to pay child support, but they will pay lawyers tens of thousands of dollars, and the courts will help them, even though they are criminals... I don't know what to do... I need so much help, we need so much help, there are so many mothers and children going through the same thing we are going through... AND NONE OF US KNOW WHAT TO DO! love to all...
 
 
Phyllis Carter  I will try to post something on my blog about this. May I use your name? 
 
 
 
I don't mind what you do. It would be great if a lot more people knew this was happening in courtrooms around the world. when is it going to end? hopefully before my grandchildren grow up without their mommy and nanna and feel hurt feelings... like we do about what we are missing with the ones we love the most. I don't care what they say, and I'm not criticizing the ones who are loving and caring fathers who take care of their families, but NO MAN CAN LOVE A CHILD the way a mother can... they just cannot understand that bond... I'm sorry for them, but they have no idea what it is like to lose a child to someone who has abused you, and them... the fear, the tears, the ache, the pain, the trauma felt at the separation from your child/mother, is unbearable... sure, we endure, and we go on... but, we can be silent no longer... thanks for offering, anything that will help, will be appreciated. I welcome comments on my WordPress page as well... thanks for all you do. love to all... http://irevolutiontree.wordpress.com/
 
Phyllis Carter   Keep an eye on my blog. 

Also, copy the article I post to your readers. That will increase awareness exponentially. I will not add any opinion since I know nothing of your case. I will let it speak for itself.
 

No comments: