Saturday, October 29, 2011

CORRUPTION IN QUEBEC ? ASK ME - I KNOW

 
  
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times"
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament
 
 
                                                          
 
 
 
It was the summer of 2007.
 
I learned that -
 
My mother had died a few days earlier.
 
There was a knock at my door -
 
You know that kind of knock.
 
I was picked up and taken into custody -
 
By two Montreal Police officers.
 

They had a court order that accused me of -

Dancing naked on my mother's grave - 
 
While wearing a bullet proof vest,
 
And a large cross;
 
 
 
I was also accused of -
 
Quoting the bible;
 
Killing cats by throwing them against a wall;
 
Burning down buildings for the pleasure;
 
And
 
Dreaming of killing my parents in their bed ....

Yes, my accusers even know what I dream.
 
And the Montreal Police picked me up and took me into custody based on these accusations by Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - a man I never met or spoke to.
 
Read all the details at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/
 
Some of the hate messages -

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2010/08/hate-messages-from-partners-in-crime.html

 
More than 35,000 readers around the world
 
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: