Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE ORIGINAL PROTESTER - FEED MY SHEEP

 
 
 

John 2:13-16

Cleansing the Temple
 The Passover was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And He found in the temple those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables.  And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables; and to those who were selling the doves He said, "Take these things away; stop making My Father's house a place of business."
 
There is a place for business - Honest business.
 
 
"FEED MY SHEEP"
 

The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep."
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: