Thursday, November 17, 2011

DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE MY STERLING ONYX EARRINGS AND MUCH MORE

 
Item image
 
 
 
 
 
 
These earrings look exactly like the ones I bought at Birks in the early 1970's. They are but one item among seven pages of inventory Dawn McSweeney stole from me on October 7, 1996.
 
No amount of money can replace the precious things Dawn McSweeney stole from me, including my Carrerras and Carreras diamond  and two-tone gold designer ring that were still in their original case, and many gemstone rings, my husband's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge, our wedding portrait, Cliff's trademark grey Stetson fedora, Cliff's three diamond ring and his white gold and onyx ring, my large rectangular Sterling silver designer ring, my grandmother's three diamond and sapphire dinner ring, gold and silver charm bracelets, brooches, necklaces, pendants, earrings, my entire coin collection and so much more.
 
I was widowed, sick with cancer, homeless and hungry, but I would never have sold those precious gifts. They are worth more than any amount of money to me. And Dawn McSweeney just stole them - with the help of the Montreal Police.
 
In March, 1997, when Dawn McSweeney returned all my jewellery boxes  - empty -and the boxes that contained my files, I gave the Montreal Police all the documents to prove my ownership. Seven pages of detailed inventory made at 4995 Prince of Wales, two days before I was attacked, robbed and evicted by the Montreal Police without any legal process or any justification. There were hand drawn sketches and descriptions of every item. A description of where I obtained each item. I gave the Montreal Police detectives the insurance papers, insurance photographs, invoices, appraisals by Henry Segal of Somerled Jewellers and much more evidence to prove that the things that Dawn McSweeeny stole were mine. There was also a letter from my grandmother written in Toronto in my father's presence where she wrote that she was giving me her diamond dinner ring.
 
But the Montreal Police made absolutely no effort to recover my belongings which were still in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales at that time.
 
And the Montreal Police continue to refuse to take any action against the thieves. Why? There can only be one reason: They are still covering for the Montreal Police officer who helped the thief to rob me. 
 
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
I will keep fighting for the return of my belongings night and day to my very last breath.
 
To this day the Montreal Police refuse to make any effort to recover what Dawn stole from me and from my family.
 
All the details of these crimes are open to the world in the archives at
 
 
 
Phyllis Carter
 
  To date, 37,000 people around the world have read my reports.
 
Copied one year ago to -
 
 

No comments: