Thursday, December 1, 2011

NAME THE BULLIES AND THE THIEVES - JUSTICE FOR CRIME VICTIMS

 
For too long, our governments have instituted laws that protect bullies and criminals. The public is not even allowed to know the identities of young vandals, bullies, thieves, rapists, arsonists and killers.
 
It is time our "public servants" started to pass laws
to protect the innocent and bring justice to crime victims !
 
I was a victim of bullies more than half a century ago. I have not forgotten.
 
The bullies who terrorized me and my friends in Montreal more than 60 years ago were Phyllis Gollub and Irving Turovitch. 
 
I ended the bullying by Phyllis Gollub by fighting her - physically - in the school yard.
 
Irving Turovitch pelted me with snow balls as I tried to get to Hebrew school. I caught pneumonia. My mother reported Irving Turovitch to our elementary school principal and he was expelled.
 
I still remember him crying while he pulled on his boots to leave the school. He never bothered me again. I have not forgotten.
 
The teen age thief who robbed me and my family is Dawn McSweeney. I contnue to fight for justice in this case that ruined my health and tore apart my family because the Montreal Police I called to rescue me, helped the thief instead.
 
Thousands of people around the world have been reading my reports of Dawn McSweeney's crimes.  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 
NAME THE BULLIES AND THE CRIMINALS.
GIVE THEM NO PLACE TO HIDE.
 
How much longer must we wait before those we elect to protect us -
Stop protecting criminals !
 
 

No comments: