Monday, January 23, 2012

EVIDENCE INADMISSIBLE BECAUSE IT IS MONEY THAT MATTERS

 
 
FACEBOOK
January 23, 2012
 
In Canada how do you get a case reopened when you know it is murder and the people that are supposed to help you turn there backs....Tell me...How is a drunk girl wrap a swing chain around her neck TWICE..Prove to me it can be done...No breaking nails...thongs neatly at her feet....OMG...Maybe because it happened tooooo close to a police station....She was autopsied before her mom even knew and the police lost evidence....HELP US
https://www.facebook.com/sarah.holburndoiron
Sarah  - I wish I could help .... maybe make an appeal with the courts of criminal Justice. I must also say that asking for any help from faceBook is almost impossible. There are very few that care, because it never happens to them. I am going to make a complaint against the judge in my case for not considering all the evidence. Good luck!
 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806 
Phyllis Carter   Everything in our "legal" systems - Canada-USA - is about MONEY. Time is money. Therefore our laws cut out anything that takes time - such as evidence. No evidence should be inadmissible. But our systems have no time for justice - only for profit for the lawyers and the politicians. Notice the winks and the handshakes. The lawyers who defy each other in court enjoy cocktails together afterward - and fishing and golf trips. Do I have evidence to support my claims? No. I am a simple sceptic - full of awareness and experience.
 

No comments: