Friday, February 3, 2012

ALEX LAVERGNE ACCUSES DAWN MCSWEENEY'S MOTHER OF ROBBERY

 
Dawn McSweeney's "partner in crime", Alex Lavergne accuses Dawn's mother Debbie of being the thief who robbed me, and he accuses the Montreal Police of lying when they told me that he and Dawn had refused to take polygraph tests.
 
There is one thing I know about my sister Debbie: She never cared about "things" - but only about people. She would do anything to protect her daughter, Dawn McSweeney, but I do not believe she cares one bit for any of the the valuables Dawn stole.
 
Here are two of the messages Alex Lavergne posted on my blogs accusing Debbie of robbing me and the police of lying.
 
Alex said...

I can only speak for myself in saying i am 100% sure I never was asked to take a lie detector.
 
Now quit looking every else and look at the most likely target. If you were to search your youngest sister's home, i'm sure you'd find all your missing items. Your sister stiole from you, not us.
 
January 5, 2010 1:46 PM  
 
 
Alex said...
 
" MY FOREVER-BELOVED "BABY SISTER"
DEBBIE MCSWEENEY"
 
Get past your insanity and realize that your "Forever-Beloved Baby Sister" isn't the angel you think she is.
 
Riddle me this: Who's the SOLE benifactor of your mother's will?

February 15, 2010 8:50 AM
 

No comments: