Thursday, February 9, 2012

ANOTHER APPEAL SENT TO KATHLEEN WEIL, MNA - WILL SHE ANSWER THIS TIME ?

 
 
PLEADING FOR JUSTICE FOR 15 YEARS.
THESE CRIMES ARE IN NOBODY'S JURISDICTION
 
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THE NDP ?
NDP MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, ISABELLE MORIN SAYS -
 
 
NDP Member of Parliament, Isabelle Morin advised me to ask Member of the Quebec Legislature, Kathleen Weil to act on my behalf in the Dawn McSweeney robbery case.
 
 
Sent to Kathleen Weil, MNA,
February 7, 2012
 
cabinet@micc.gouv.qc.ca - Kathleen Weil - Conseil des ministres du gouvernement du Québec -www.micc.gouv.qc.ca. Chief of staff: Luc Archambault Press attaché: Marie-Ève Labranche. Phone: 418 644-2128. Fax: 418 528-0829 -cabinet@micc.gouv.qc.ca ...www.premier-ministre.gouv.qc.ca/equipe/conseil-ministres/weil-kathleen-en.....
 
Excerpt:
 
It is now January, 2012. I am still working night and day to try to find someone in authority who cares enough about justice to act in this case.
 
I have reported all the details at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
In a message dated 26/01/2012 12:21:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
 
 
Hello,
 
Thank you very much for providing me with more details. However, I have some questions:
 
1. How did the police help the thief?
 
2. Why did they put you out on the street and why did they told you never come back home?
 
Thank you very much
 
Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP
Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine
De : Carter
Envoyé : 19 janvier 2012 12:48
À : Morin, Isabelle - Députée
 
Objet : Re: WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THE NDP ?

Hello Isabelle,
 
I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my message. I have been fighting for justice day and night for fifteen years. I wrote to Kathleen Weil about this years ago. She just ignored me. I am a veteran at this now. It is the same story all the time. I have stacks of files of letters and information going back over the years from the moment I called 911 and the police came and helped the thief.
 
After they put me out in the street and warned me never to return to my home, they just drove away leaving me alone out in front of my home without as much as a coat in October - and they never filed a report. I reported to the police station on Mariette myself, and I was told that I should just be patient and everything would be returned to me.
 
I have reported all the details of the case on my blog. No one is responsible and my case is in nobody's jurisdiction. Mostly my appeals are just ignored. And so I have lost all my life's precious belongings, years with my parents, my siblings, and my health. I am fighting day and night for justice, my belongings, the estate that belongs to my father's own heirs, and my health - my life. I spend my life at the computer and in hospital. Justice is my jurisdiction and I will fight to my last breath.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
In a message dated 19/01/2012 12:01:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
 
 
Hello
 
Thank you providing me more information regarding your case. I can't believe everything that has happened to you and your family over the years. It's always frustrating when we feel police didn't do their work. It makes us feel powerless.
 
I can understand how frustrating it can be to hear from Marlene Jennings that this case is not in her jurisdiction. I'm afraid she's right. Any problem that has to do with police is a provincial matter. That's not to say that as a federal MP there's nothing I can do. However, I can impose myself on provincial matters.
 
What I suggest you do is contact your local MNA. For NDG that would be Kathleen Weil. Her office is located at 5252 de Maisonneuve boul. And her telephone number is 514-489-7581. For sure she can't say that this is not her jurisdiction. In the event that your MNA doesn't respect you or doesn't hear your cause, that is when maybe your MP could do something about it like calling your MNA to better understand her position.

Although I imagine my answer to be somewhat disappointing, I hope that the information I give you can lead you to some answer. By no means do I not care for your case, I just have to respect the order of our system. Please, keep me inform of your situation.
 
Good luck and have a nice day
 
Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP
Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine
 
In a message dated 06/02/2012 4:19:31 P.M. Eastern Standard
Time,
 
 
Hello,
 
Thank you for providing me with all this information. It helps me better understand your situation. If the police has closed the case without returning your jewelry, perhaps suing Dawn McSweeney for stealing items is a possibility. For this I suggest you seek the services of a lawyer. Also, at the time you were attacked, were you under age? If, so, I need your birth date to see what possibilities are out here for abused minors who are willing to come forward as adults. Finally, do you know how Marlene Jennings was planning on helping you? Perhaps we can pick up from there. Again thank you for writing.
 
Cordially
Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP
Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine
 
February 6, 2012
 
Thank you for taking the time to write, Isabelle,
 
I do not want ever to hear another person tell me to get a lawyer.This is not a civil case. It is a criminal case. Period.
 
I do not want money. I want justice. I want what is my own. I am fighting for my life every day, and still I demand justice.
 
I was not a child when I was attacked. As I have reported many times, I was a widow and fighting cancer.
 
What was Marlene Jennings planning to do? She filled out some papers. Then she was re-elected and disappeared. I have reported this on my blogs. I was "not in her jurisdiction"
 
So I fight on day and night to my last breath.
 
Phyllis Carter

No comments: