Friday, February 3, 2012

DAWN MCSWEENEY ALSO STOLE OIL PAINTINGS

 
 
 
 
As I have been reporting to the police since I was attacked and robbed on October 7, 1996, Dawn McSweeney stole seven pages of inventory.
 
In addition to our most valuable jewellery and my most precious personal items including my husband's badge and rings and his trademark grey Stetson fedora and our wedding portrait, she also stole three of my oil paintings signed P. Mass and painted in the 1960's.
 
Painting 1 - Horses running on the beach.
 
Painting 2 - Classical old houses with lamplight on a street in Quebec City.
 
Painting  3 - New homes as seen from my back yard in Dollard des Ormeaux in the 1960's.
 
The pictures were still on the walls at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, when I was attacked there and the Montreal Police evicted me physically without any legal procedure and without filing a police report, separating me from all my possessions and leaving me homeless and destitute, and the lives and property of my aged parents in the hands of the criminals. 
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament at the time, stated at two public meetings,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action to recover our stolen belongings or bring Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" before a judge in criminal court.
 
The details are reported at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE
UNTIL EVERYTHING DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE IS RETURNED TO ME AND TO MY FAMILY.
 
 

No comments: