Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ISABELLE MORIN, NDP MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT WRITES, "GOOD LUCK"

 
In a message dated 14/02/2012 12:45:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Isabelle.Morin@parl.gc.ca writes:
 

Hello,

Again, thank you for writing. I understand that you want justice, but this cannot be done outside our Justice system. In order to get justice whether it be a civil or criminal case, we have to go through the justice system. It's the most effective and just way to do it. Good luck with this fight. 

Cordially 

Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine

 
February 14, 2012
 
I don't need luck, Isabelle,
 
I need one honourable politician who will stand up for what is right. I am a crime victim and I have yet to find a single politician willing to do anything about it.
 
At one point, Russell Copeman, MNA, did write to the Conseil de la Magistrature, but they denied that the judge who condemned me in four minutes without any evidence and without ever speaking to me had done anything wrong.
 
You advised me to contact the member of the Quebec Legislature, Kathleen Weil. I have written to her several times. I have not received a reply.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
Now with more than 44,000 readers around the world
And still no justice in Quebec
 
 
Detailed reports of these crimes at
 
 

No comments: