Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NO HELP FROM NDP FOR CRIME VICTIMS - GET A LAWYER - JUSTICE FOR THE RICH

 

De : Phyllis Carter
Envoyé : 14 février 2012 13:05
À : Morin, Isabelle - Députée


Objet : Re: WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THE NDP ? -

THE DAWN MCSWEENEY ROBBERY

 

In a message dated 14/02/2012 12:45:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Isabelle.Morin@parl.gc.ca writes:

 

Hello,

Again, thank you for writing. I understand that you want justice, but this cannot be done outside our Justice system. In order to get justice whether it be a civil or criminal case, we have to go through the justice system. It's the most effective and just way to do it. Good luck with this fight.

Cordially

Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine

 
To Isabelle Morin, M.P.

 

I don't need luck, Isabelle,

 

I need an honourable politician who will stand up for what is right. I am a crime victim and I have yet to find a single politician willing to do anything about it.

 

You advised me to contact the Provincial Member of the legislature, Kathleen Weil.  I have written to her several times. I still have not received a reply.

 

Phyllis Carter

 

February 21, 2012

 

From Isabelle Morin, MP

 

Hello, 

Again, because this is a provincial matter, there's not much we can do. Also, having a politician say something concerning your issue, especially at a federal level,  won't bring you any justice. That is why I suggested earlier to use the services of a lawyer. Thank you for writing and have a very pleasant day.

 

Cordially

 

Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine

Isabelle.Morin@parl.gc.ca

 

  

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE

 

 

No comments: