Wednesday, February 29, 2012

QUEBEC POLITICIANS COVER UP POLICE ABUSE - $5,000. REWARD

 
I am offering a $5,000. Reward for the arrest and conviction of Dawn McSweeney and the return of everything she stole from me and from  my family.
 
Is there anyone in authority in Montreal, Quebec, Canada - in all this great "democratic" land - who will  not pass the buck ? We talk about violations of human rights in other countries.
 
I am telling the whole world, From Canada and the United States and Great Britain to France, to Venezuela, to Russia, to China, to Fiji, to Egypt, to Azerbaijan, Mongolia and Zimbawe - about the corruption in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
I am a 75 year old journalist, widow, cancer patient and - thanks to the actions of the Montreal Police - I am a crime victim. I will keep on fighting for justice in this case to my last breath.
 
I have been pleading for justice day and night for fifteen years, since I was attacked and robbed in my home. While I was being attacked, I managed to call 911.
 
The Montreal Police I hoped would come to help me - helped the thief instead.
 
Since that day, the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to take any action to recover everything stolen from me and from my family by Dawn McSweeney and those she proudly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
These criminals laugh at the law; they mock their victims openly. And they are still free to enjoy everything they stole from me and from my parents and siblings and their children - thanks to the Montreal Police and the irresponsible - if not corrupt - politicians of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times".
 
Yet everyone who should be taking action, chooses to tell me to get a lawyer.
 
SHAME on you who are being paid by the people to protect the citizens !
 
But politicians have no shame. You wriggle out of your responsibilities. You cop out. You pass the buck.
 
You do everything you can to discourage and suppress victims of police abuse.
 
And so, I must fight on, day and night, and tell more and more people around the world about the corruption of Canada's injustice system, until I find that one honourable person who will bring me justice.
 
 
Phyllis Carter
 
Now with more than 45,800 readers around the world
 
And still no justice in Quebec
 
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
Luke 18
 

No comments: