Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I AM A VICTIM - "MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED." - MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P.

 
 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL is all about justice. The reader will find more than 800 articles on this blog by scrolling down and checking the archives. They cover many diverse topics and reveal many eye-witness experiences - but all are based on my desire to see justice done in the world - far and near - because there is only one planet where we can live, and everything affects everyone in one way or another, sooner or later.
 
"If you prick us, do we not bleed?"
(Merchant of Venice - Shakespeare.)
 
The debris of Fukushima is coming to rest on the west coast of Canada. The radiation of Chernobyl is in the bones of North Americans. Deny me, deny my rights and wait to see where the chickens come to roost at your house. No one is immune.
 
WHAT'S IN A NAME ?
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A WORD ?
 
The difference between a word and the right word -
Is the difference between a firefly and a fire.
 
Mark Twain.
 
Many people posting on Facebook say that they are "not victims, but survivors".
 
I refuse to play games with words to appear "politically correct" or to satisfy religious people and their "forgive and forgive and forgive" commands. I declare without a doubt or any hesitation, I am a crime victim.
 
If I have survived since I was attacked and robbed in my home in Montreal on October 7, 1996 - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - it is because of my relentless determination to see justice done and my stubborn endurance - even though these crimes have so drained me that I developed cancer. I am fighting day and night - for justice - and for my life. My hair is gone, my strength is low, but I fight on.
 
I have survived through these tortured years because of the love and help and encouragement of good friends and my lofty, unshakable standards for truth and responsibility, and because of the One who gives me life - though "He" shall remain nameless here.
 
I am a victim, because Dawn McSweeney robbed me - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - robbed my parents, my siblings and their children and tore apart my family.
 
I am a victim, and I will be a victim until justice is done.
 
I feel no shame for being a victim. I didn't do anything to deserve becoming a victim. Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" made me a victim. The Montreal Police made me a victim through their irresponsibility, negligence and corruption.
 
The governments in Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa have made me a victim by refusing to follow normal legal procedures and by aiding and abetting the thief and continuing to cover-up their complicity in these crimes and refusing to take responsibility.
 
Yes, I am a victim. It is not something to be proud of and certainly not something to be ashamed of. It is simply the truth.
 
And so I battle on for justice night and day.
 
The details of Dawn McSweeney's crimes are open to the world at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
To date, more than 54,000 people around the world world have read my reports
 
But there is still no justice in Quebec.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for the arrest and conviction of Dawn McSweeney and the return of everything she stole from me, from my parents, from my siblings and from their children.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.
 
 

No comments: