Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WHY THE REPUBLICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL - THEY DON'T LOVE THE JEWS

 
It is not so much out of any love for Jewish people that the Republicans support Israel. It is because of the belief of many Evangelical Christians that Jesus will not return to Earth (The Second Coming) until all the Jews of the world go home to the Holy Land.
 
How do I know this?

During the 1990's in particular, I spent a great deal of time studying the bible and attending bible studies and seminars and prayer sessions at different churches with Anglicans, Catholics, Pentecostals and Evangelicals.
 
On one such occasion, the subject of the seminar was the return of the Jews to Israel.
 
I was pressed about why I insisted on staying in Canada when the return of Christ was dependent on all the Jews going "home".
 
I told my Evangelical friends that my family had lived in Canada for almost a hundred years. Canada was our home and I wasn't going anywhere.
 
I was accused of delaying the return of Christ.
 
I must note here that I let my "friends" know that I had no intention of moving to Israel, and I walked out, never to return to their fold.
 
Now, if that was an isolated incident, check out the New Testament (see one excerpt below) from whence my Evangelical friends gather ideas about sending all the Jews of the world "home" to Israel.
 
No, it is not out of any love for Jewish people that the Republicans support Israel. It is because they think the Jews of the world should get out of Canada, the United States, England, France, Australia and any other country where they have lived for hundreds of years.
 
Thus, the Republicans would never support a Jewish person for the presidency of the United States. According to these Christians, we are not supposed to be here.
 
THE LAST GENERATION

In Luke 21, the restoration of Israel and their capital city are linked to a last generation that will expire immediately prior to the Second Coming of Christ: "Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled" (Luke 21:24).

At the end of the times of Gentiles, Israel and Jerusalem will be restored as a prelude to a world-wide period of tribulation which will culminate in the Second Coming of Christ: "

And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the starts; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near. And He spoke to them a parable: Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near.

So you, likewise, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things are fulfilled" (Luke 21:25:32).

http://www.raptureready.com/rr-last_days.html

 

No comments: