Sunday, November 18, 2012

HOW MUCH DID KENNETH GREGOIRE PRUD'HOMME STEAL FROM MY FAMILY ?

 
I had to be discredited. I had to be silenced. But, even as I am fighting cancer brought on by all these years of stress - I am still demanding justice.
 
How much money did Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme and Dawn McSweeney steal from my father, George Rubin? My father worked hard all his life and denied himself even a pair of new shoes for decades. He gave everything needed to the care of his wife and children and saved the rest.
 
My father's will names each of my siblings and the grandchildren, giving each of us an equal share of his estate, after my mother's death.
 
But, for a decade, my mother was kept in total isolation from the world by Dawn McSweeney's associates, who she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
When my mother was about 92 years old - and had been mentally and physically handicapped for many years - a total stranger later identified as Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - made a will in my mother's name.
 
In  that will - which  my mother did not sign - Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme removed all of my father's heirs, leaving all my father's property and money to Dawn's mother - my youngest sister Debbie, who has suffered from narcolepsy and other illnesses for decades - and to Dawn McSweeney.
 
Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made himself the "liquidator" of my father's estate through this phoney will.
 
And just days after we learned of my mother's death, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - a man I never met or spoke to -  had me picked up and taken by the police to hospital for a "thirty-day mental evaluation", claiming that I was insane and dangerous.
 
I had to be discredited. I had to be silenced.
 
But, even as I am fighting cancer brought on by all these years of stress - I am still demanding justice.
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the world at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward.
 
Now with more than 62,000 readers around the world
And still no justice in Quebec.
 
See -
KENNETH GREGOIRE PRUD'HOMME AND THE PHONEY WILL -
I SMELLED A RAT
 
 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

December 14, 2014 - More than 173,000 people around the world have now read my reports - but there is still no justice for crime victims in Montreal,Quebec, Canada, where the police help the criminals and politicians all claim crime is not in their jurisdiction.