Sunday, November 18, 2012

KENNETH GREGOIRE PRUD'HOMME AND THE PHONEY WILL - I SMELLED A RAT

 
When I learned about the will the stranger, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, had made in my aged mother's name, I smelled a rat and I made inquiries at City Hall.
 
I was told that my mother did not sign the will made by Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme in her name, but a notary witnessed her approval.
 
I was told that my mother had come to the notary and climbed the stairs to the notary's office. They said there was no elevator.
 
They are saying that my mother was not able to sign her own name - but she was able to climb a flight of stairs.
 
The Facts:

My mother had been unable to climb up even two steps for decades by the time I was attacked and robbed on October 7, 1996.
 
Our family home was a cottage and my mother had not been upstairs to the bedrooms in at least twenty years. My parents slept on a hide-a-bed in the living room on the ground floor. My mother could not even get up the stairs to take a bath. She washed in the bathroom on the ground floor.
 
When I was attacked, I managed to wrestle the phone from my mother's hands and climb three or four steps to where I was able to dial 911. My mother was not able to reach me to stop me from calling for help.
 
So there is no way my mother could have climbed the stairs to the notary's office. She was a very heavy woman. She used a walker around the house. She NEVER went out except to the hospital in an ambulance. No one could have carried my mother up to the notary's office. She had trouble breathing for as long as I can remember. When my mother attacked me, her walker was by her side.
 
Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a will in my mother's name and gave all of my father's inheritance to Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" and their accomplices.
 
Someone helped Prud'homme pull off this crime. The CLSC Pierrefonds apologized in writing for their part in these crimes. Who else was involved?
 
Crimes have been committed and this case will not go away until there is justice.
 
See -
HOW MUCH DID KENNETH GREGOIRE PRUD'HOMME STEAL FROM MY FAMILY?
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the world at -
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CRIME CASE -
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
 

No comments: