Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MONTREAL MAYOR MICHAEL APPLEBAUM - THE PEOPLE ARE IN THE WAY

 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in Montreal, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
Mayor Michael Applebaum refused to take any action. He would not listen. He would not investigate. He has his own agenda and he treats the ordinary people who come to him for help and for answers with contempt. Anything Michael Applebaum does, he does for the show, the photo op, another step toward his goal. I have no doubt, he intends to be Prime Minister of Canada and anyone who disagrees with him is in his way.
 
We, the people of the community of NDG, were witnesses.
 
Michael Applebaum treated Margaret Rumschiedt with contempt, - threatened her with a law suit for questioning him - even though we could all see from her appearance that she was very sick This brave citizen gave the last of her life's energy to come to the council meeting and speak for the people. 
 
Michael Applebaum treated the esteemed Warren Allmand with contempt - but Warren, the consummate professional gentleman, would never say so.
 
Michael Applebaum has always treated Peter McQueen with contempt.
 
Michael Applebaum does not tolerate anyone who questions his authority. He has to silence all opposition, all free speech.
 
I am a 76 year old Montreal Journalist, widow, cancer patient, and - thanks to the Montreal Police - I am a crime victim.
 
I came before Montreal Mayor Gerald Tremblay and borough mayor, Michael Applebaum, at different times, pleading for a proper investigation of the Montreal Police and the criminals who robbed and destroyed my family and my health. My appeals were met with contempt. I was brushed off. 
 
Michael Applebaum is a cut-throat politician. He caters to the rich and powerful. All his smiles and photo ops will not blind intelligent voters. A leopard does not change its spots.
 
Former Montreal city councillor, Jeremy Searle is quoted in the Montreal Gazette, November 28, 2012 -

"He ( Michael Applebaum) basically grew up in the shoe store," said former city councillor Jeremy Searle, who served on council with Applebaum when the pair were the only two candidates elected under the banner of the now-defunct Montrealers Party in 1994. Searle recalled the poorly heated shop, stocked with seconds and factory samples, where Applebaum toiled from age 13. "It was a cutthroat business and they were best at being cutthroat," he said.

Kubla Khan builds monuments to his own glory. The poor, the elderly, the handicapped and those who are devoted to justice and refuse to be diverted are treated with contempt. Applebaum calls us "mere splinters."
 
Yes, we few who are devoted to justice are a thorn in Michael Applebaum's side. We call attention to his true intentions and he and his friends resent it.
 
Since Montreal City Hall chooses to ignore these crime, I must fight on alone for what has been stolen from me and my family by Dawn McSweeney - with the help of the Montreal Police.
 
At the same time, the world is watching Montreal City Hall. More than 63,000 people around the world have read my reports.
 
I will not accept money or any kind of "compensation".
 
I will not be deterred. I will fight to  my last breath.
 
I am offering a $5000. reward. 
 
Detailed reports at -
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 
Phyllis Carter
November 28, 2012
 
 
A MONTREAL POLICE OFFICER HELPED DAWN MCSWEENEY ROB ME 
 
I have been pleading for justice in my case day and night for sixteen years, since the moment I was attacked in my home and called 911!
 
The police I hoped would come and rescue me, helped the thief instead.
 
My family was torn apart, my health has been destroyed. I am now fighting bone cancer and I am still fighting for justice !
 
The crimes of Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - have cost me sixteen years of my life - everything I worked for all my life, everything left to me by my beloved husband.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in Montreal, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But the police have repeatedly refused to take appropriate legal action against the criminals or to recover our precious stolen belongings. That made it easy for the criminals to steal everything my father had worked for all his life - his home and all his savings. They went on to rob my father's heirs - his children and grandchildren - named in his own will. 
 
Michael Applebaum refused to take any action. He would not listen. He would not investigate. He always has his own agenda and he treats ordinary people who come to him for answers and for help with contempt.
 
The criminals have made several attempts to silence me. and still, I am fighting for what is my own and for everything these thieves took from my family.
 
I will answer any questions. I will take a polygraph test. I will never stop fighting for what is my own as long as I still have breath in me. 
 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhz4drhq24jmWSEVmuIUijEWG96UjK1SKejiICmJY25giPIpVaP2q6aMYlLJmwRYqi8E3E8KPp4QXgktPwIRS3BiZo8olj-Xi-g9TOW_r5BIWxd4Dw8CCBFm-IfGDsalqFxcOLNsuJnmCwN/s1600/POP+AT+METRO+-+GEORGE+1.JPG
My Father, George Rubin, President,
Metropolitan News Agency,
1248 Peel Street,
Montreal, Canada

Our dad was on the job night and day in every kind of weather for thirty seven years, serving people from all over the world. In 2005, a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a will in our mother's name and when she died in 2007, Prud'homme, Dawn McSweeney and Debbie McSweeney took everything my father had worked for all his life. Prud'homme eliminated all the children and grandchildren specifically named in our father's own will. Detailed reports describe clearly the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.

See THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/
 

No comments: