Thursday, January 24, 2013

MONTREAL POLICE HELPED THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY - NOT ONLY GREEDY, BUT CRUEL

 
Not only did Dawn McSweeney steal all my valuable jewellery, she also stole my husband, Cliff Carter's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge, his trademark grey Stetson Fedora, our wedding portrait, and all the family photographs from our childhood and youth. This is not just greed, it is malice.
 
But the Montreal Police who have helped the thief since the day of the robbery continue to refuse to take any legal action against Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime, on her own blog.
 
If anything I have said or written about Dawn McSweeney's crimes for the past 16 years is untrue, why has no one sued me in all these years?
 
Dawn's associate, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme went so far as to apply for a court order declaring that I was insane and dangerous, but no one has sued me.
 
 
I provided the Montreal Police with insurance papers, photos, appraisals and a detailed seven page, handwritten inventory of everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me on October 7, 1996 at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
Because a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me, the police have refused to take any action against the criminals in this case or to recover and return everything they stole.
 
And because the Montreal Police refused to take any legal action from the start, the thieves went on to steal everything my father worked for all his life.
 
Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole our family home and all my father's savings - the inheritance my father left to each of his children and grandchildren specifically named in his own will.
 
Two years before my mother died, this stranger, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, associated with the McSweeneys, made a new will in my mother's name. She was 92 years old and handicapped mentally and physically. My mother had been kept in total isolation by Dawn McSweeney's partners for almost a decade.
 
Prud'homme gave all my father's estate to Dawn McSweeney and Debbie Rubin McSweeney. Prud'homme eliminated all my father's children and grandchildren named in his own will.
 
Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme named himself "liquidator" of my father's estate.
 
 
WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE ALL MY VALUABLES.
SHE ALSO STOLE PERSONAL TREASURES.
HER CRIMES DESTROYED OUR FAMILY.
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEixc2VJxWKGYpZ3-HvAn-bfsOGQJfXI7ONAHLqoGpvhncwsEgog4nSKx6TwJCJctU9ZJDRWtTEE-qfZ3tnMe6lsMALXQpK8c7o3ivCQ-hxbs-e3g7HbHyKk4kebcnXf-rEEZUtlxM6bIUTv/s1600/BubbeDearDoraTransky(copy1959)%2520FROM%2520SHEILA-789780.jpg
 
MY GRANDMOTHER, DORA
 
Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" stole all my best jewellery, but she also stole personal treasures. She never even met my grandparents but she stole their portraits from us - out of pure malice.
 
And she stole so much more -
With the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE,
STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY
ON OCTOBER 7, 1996,
IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE,
BUT CLIFF'S BADGE IS
SILVER WITH BLUE ENAMEL 
 
                 
1940s-1950s Passaic County, New Jersey Named Deputy Sheriff Badge
 
 
Dawn McSweeney stole Cliff's trademark Stetson fedora
 
 
Dawn McSweeney stole our wedding portrait
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEQKlWI1pYFP5pFUT5bn41K7Lp7cFAHun1nGRoWYKru7jKasDI7FF8znvtKdCz2h6oSTMXFCBAEiv2BP3k6fHhTKD63hdgCppLTNbXSTmxkFgl-QopzEC8L1luSpsXLBBwfuXCNPVoljM/s1600-h/CLIFF+AND+SHEBA+SARI-753341.JPG
 
Dawn stole all my valuable jewellery ,
Including my grandmother's diamond dinner ring.
This one looks similar.
 
Edwardian North to South Dinner Ring Old Euro Diamond Sapphire Solid Platinum
 
 
I will never stop pursuing this case
until everything stolen by Dawn McSweeney
and those she calls her "partners in crime"
is returned to me and to my family.
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the public at
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward.
 
Now with more than 68,000 readers around the world.
And still no justice for crime victims in
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
 

No comments: