Monday, March 4, 2013

CRIME - DAWN MCSWEENEY AND THE MONTREAL POLICE - EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT

     
$5,000. REWARD 
MEET DAWN MCSWEENEY -
I SAVED HER LIFE - SHE STOLE MINE
 
 
Circa February, 1994, I moved back to my parents' home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal. I was sick with cancer, widowed, unemployed and my mother wanted me home.
 
Summer 1996 - Good friends paid a brief visit. As soon as they left, Dawn McSweeney, my youngest sister's daughter, told my mother - in my presence - that my friends only pretended to love me, but they really despised me.
 
THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, WAS ALWAYS AFTER MONEY
 
The beginning of October, 1996, Dawn and her boyfriend, Alex Lavergne, suddenly moved into 4995.
 
October 5, 1996 - I did a new inventory of all my belongings at 4995, expecting Dawn to pilfer. I pleaded with my mother to keep Dawn out of my rooms - to no avail.
 
October 7, 1996 - I was suddenly attacked in the foyer of our home. I managed to call 911. The Montreal Police I hoped would come to my rescue, helped the thief instead.
 
The officer took me out of the house by my arm and told me I had to leave my home and never return.
 
I was not allowed to take anything with me except my bible, my purse, and a pair of shoes that I liked to wear in church,. 
 
The police left me in the street in front of my home without as much as a coat - and they just drove away. There was no legal process, and I learned later that they did not make a police report.
 
 
I paid premiums to Prudential Insurance for thirty years. On October 8 or 9, 1996 - I reported the robbery to my Prudential Insurance agent, Brian Thornily. Prudential insurance abandoned me. As soon as they heard that a police officer helped the thief, they refused to investigate. Later, Prudential's agent told me it was because the police had made their report of the robbery "too late".
 
ABANDONED BY PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE - PRUDENTIAL BLAMES MONTREAL POLICE  - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2013/01/abandoned-by-prudential-insurance.html
 
I had pleaded with the police to investigate from the moment I called 911, and constantly thereafter, but they refused, saying everything would be returned to me if I would "just be patient". It has been 16 years and the Montreal Police still refuse to take appropriate action.
 
1996-97 - I got a tip that Dawn McSweeney had a friend who operated a jewellery store on Prince Arthur. I told Montreal Police detective, Sylvie Laverdiere. She told me that, since I was a Pinkerton investigator, I should do the investigation myself and report back to her. I did that, verbally and in a detailed written report.
 
The police at the Mariette station told me to go back home and ask my mother to return my jewellery. I went to the house and stood on the icy steps pleading with my mother to give me back my belongings. Dawn McSweeney came to the door and laughed at me as I stood on the steps weeping - and she mocked me. Then she went inside and called the police.
 
 
The same officers who had told me to go home and ask for my belongings came to the house and told me to leave. I refused to leave without my precious belongings. The woman officer said she would have to arrest me if I didn't leave. I begged her to arrest me so the case could go to court. She promised the police would recover my belongings, so I agreed to leave.
 
Montreal Police detective Sylvie Laverdiere went to 4995 Prince of Wales and asked for my belongings. Detective Laverdiere told me she did not enter the house, but Dawn McSweeney handed her my Borg winter coat - and nothing else - none of my valuables.
 
March 17, 1997 - Dawn McSweeney returned what she did not want - my clothing, some files, and all my jewellery boxes and cases - EMPTY. 
 
 
March 17, 1997 - I brought the suitcase full of empty little jewellery boxes to the police at the Mariette station. Then they finally said they would investigate - six months after the attack and robbery.
 
Two police detectives, a man and a woman, came to my apartment all decked out with guns and radios and all sorts of gear. It looked as if - at long last - they would do a serious investigation.
 
The detectives told me they had to take some boxes and the suitcase that had contained  my jewellery to the police lab to test for fingerprints. Dawn McSweeney, Debbie McSweeney and Ed McSweeney, Dawn's father, had all handled my belongings. One of them had even initialled boxes to show they had searched the contents. But, once the police detectives took the boxes and suitcase, the incriminating evidence "disappeared". The detectives  told me there were "no fingerprints". They did not say the prints were smeared. They said "There were NO fingerprints" - Not even mine ? "No, none."
 
Passing by 4995 Prince of Wales in my car in April, 2004, I noticed that the front stoop was littered with junk mail. I dared to go to the door and rang the bell. No answer. Maybe my mother just didn't want to speak to me.
 
OUR AGED MOTHER IS MISSING - MONTREAL POLICE REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE
 
I went around to the back of the house to try to see through the window if my mother was alright. There were strange holes all around the back yard and the back door and window were covered with dead brown vines. It was like an Alfred Hitchcock movie. I feared the worst. I called for an ambulance. Police came and there was no response. I asked the police at the Somerled station to investigate. They refused.
 
Mother "disappeared" and no one knew where she was - or how she was. But the Montreal Police refused to investigate. Our mother was kept in total isolation for about ten years by Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
Summer, 2007 - I was told by my brother that Paperman and Sons, funeral directors, had informed him that our mother was dead. I went to the cemetery. There I saw a stranger with my sister, Debbie. The Paperman agent told me that Debbie called the man her "husband". What happened to Ed McSweeney? Paperman's agent told me that the stranger's name was Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme. Three Montreal Police cars attended the burial. I thanked one of the officers for being there. The whole thing was bizarre.
 
A day after the burial of my mother, two police officers knocked on my door. They had a court order declaring that I was insane and dangerous and they took me to the hospital for a "thirty day mental evaluation."
 
THE PHYLLIS CARTER DETENTION - CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN FOUR MINUTES
 
I returned home three days later, Afterward, I learned that Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme had requested the court order which was granted in four minutes without anyone in authority notifying me, seeing me, speaking to me, without any evidence or medical report or any witnesses - except for the stranger who had never met me or spoken to me - Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - and Dawn McSweeney's mother, my beloved "baby sister", Debbie.
 
Later, I learned that, two years prior to her death, in 2005, when my mother was about 92 years old, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme had made a will in my mother's name, eliminating all the children and grandchildren specifically named in my father's will - and giving our family home and my father's life's savings to Debbie McSweeney and Dawn McSweeney, and making himself the "liquidator" of my father's estate - a man who never even met my father who had died in 2000.
 
MOTHER DID NOT SIGN THAT WILL - SHE WAS 92 YEARS OLD AND ILL
 
Dawn McSweeney had six months of total, uninterrupted access to all my precious belongings, and she stole the best of everything I had worked for all my life and all the gifts I had receive all my life - every precious souvenir of my lifetime. No amount of money could ever replace what Dawn McSweeney stole with the help of the Montreal Police.
 
In 2008, Member of Parliament and former Quebec Police Ethics Commissioner, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in Montreal - "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES - MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P.
 
But the Montreal Police refuse still refuse to recover our stolen property or to arrest the thief and those she calls her "partners in crime,"
 
Why? Because a Montreal Police officer was involved in the crime from the moment he answered my 911 call. And because the Montreal Police refused to take action against the thief, she and her accomplices went on to rob my parents, my siblings and my siblings' children of their inheritances.
 
Who is responsible?
 
Everyone in authority who has refused to recover and return our precious belongings and take legal action against the criminals who destroyed my family.
 
Montreal, Quebec and Canadian politicians and police are corrupt. Who can we turn to?
 
Phyllis Carter
 
 

No comments: