Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BOUNTY HUNTER WANTED - MONTREAL - $5,.000. REWARD - NO VIOLENCE

 
April 30, 2013
 
My battle for justice in Quebec continues.

Now with more than 97,000 readers -
From America to Africa, Russia and China.
 
But there is still no justice
for victims of the Montreal Police.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for the return of everything stolen from me and from my family by Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices whom she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. Dawn McSweeney is employed as a "yoga guru" at Happy Tree Yoga in Montreal.
 
 
The Thief,
Dawn McSweeney
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner, stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008,
 
"Mrs. Carter's rights have been violated three times".
 
  Marlene Jennings
Marlene Jennings, M.P.
 
 
BUT THE MONTREAL POLICE DO NOTHING

 

 
 
A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me and the Montreal Police refuse to take legal action in this case. The Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to make any effort to recover my precious belongings or my father's property and life's savings from the thief and her accomplices.
 
I have been fighting for justice in this case day and night, month after month, year after year since the moment I called 911.
 
The Montreal Police I hoped would come to rescue me came and helped the thief instead. 
 
Therefore, I am looking for one honourable person to recover our precious belongings and I am offering a $5,000. reward. Everything must be done in the open through a radio or television arrangement. There must be no violence. 
 
 
Details at
THE GURU THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY -
 
If anything I have published is not the absolute truth, why has no one sued me in all this time?  I am eager to go to court.
 
I want what is my own.
 
I want justice for my family.
 
It is too late for my parents who have both died since the robbery, but my father's heirs must receive what belongs to them. Justice has been delayed and delayed and delayed, but I will not allow it to be denied.
 
THIS CASE WILL NOT GO AWAY.
 

2 comments:

Phyllis Carter said...

More than 223,000 people around the world have now read my reports, but I am still looking for someone to bring justice to me and to my family.

Unknown said...

You will get your justice
Justice always comes
But maybe it won’t come like you want it
Have hope