Sunday, April 14, 2013

WAKE UP, CANADIANS ! JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS NOT HIS FATHER

 
FACEBOOK
April 14, 2013
 
WAKE UP, CANADIANS ! Justin Trudeau is NOT his father. Don't let him ride up to the throne on his good looks and public relations photo ops.
 
Ask him what he intends to do for crime victims in Canada. You will get politico-spin - or no answer at all. The boy doesn't care. I know. I am a crime victim. A Montreal Police officer helped the thief who was robbing me, and the police have refused to take any legal action against Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" - (including the police officer?)
 
I asked Justin for help a long time ago. I received an email about light bulbs in response, followed months later by an email from his office saying they get so much mail, they were confused. But I never received a word of help from Justin Trudeau or his office.
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament and Quebec Police Ethics Commissioner stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But Justin Trudeau can't be bothered about my rights - or yours. Yes, he is pretty. But I believe he is shallow and useless.
 
Read detailed reports of the crimes at  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
More than 95,000 people around the world have read my reports. I was surprised to see how many people in Russia were reading my blogs. But there is still no justice for crime victims in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

No comments: