Saturday, May 25, 2013

DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE MY TREASURES AND MY LIFE - WE WERE THE SONG

 
 
May 25, 2013
 
Now with almost 100,000 readers around the world
And still no justice for crime victims in
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
 
I watch The Lawrence Welk Show - I listen to The Lawrence Welk Show - and I remember us - Cliff and me - Mr. Nostalgia and The Sheba, and I sing along to the old songs Cliff and I used to sing together - and I weep. Cliff has been gone twenty-one years and I still love him and miss him as if he were here with me this morning.
 
Time and age robbed me of the man I adored, and then Dawn McSweeney stole every precious thing Cliff left me.
 
And the Montreal Police helped Dawn McSweeney rob me.
 
All I have left are the memories, and the ache in my heart, and the disappointment in Canada - the country that people consider a "Just Society"... the country that has stood by all these years and allowed a criminal to rob me and destroy my family and get away with her crimes.
 
Marlene Jennings,
Member of Parliament
and
Quebec's Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner,
stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times." 
 
But from the day of the robbery, October 7, 1996, to this very day, May 25, 2013, no one in authority has been willing to help me get justice, to return all the precious belongings, the mementoes, the gifts, the property, the money, the jewellery Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my family. Our lives are in nobody's "jurisdiction."
 
If Dawn McSweeney had robbed a bank, you can bet the authorities would have taken action. But my family does not matter in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We are not rich or important. But I am persistent and ravenously hungry for justice and the return of my precious belongings.
 
My battle for justice has cost me my health. Pleading for justice day and night, week after week, month after month, year after year, my health was destroyed. I am fighting cancer, fighting for my life, while I still fight for justice day and night - for myself, for my family and for all the victims of criminals, victims of the police and victims of those we elect to protect us... who don't. In this case, the Montreal Police helped the criminals to rob me and my family and they have been covering up the crimes involving their own officers since then.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward at -  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Nothing can bring my darling Cliff back to me, but one honourable person can bring back Cliff's Deputy Sheriff badge, his diamond ring, his trademark grey Stetson Fedora, our wedding portrait and everything else Dawn McSweeney stole. I will gladly pay that person $5,000.
 
MR. NOSTALGIA, CLIFF CARTER
 
THE RAPE OF A JEWISH FAMILY
 

No comments: