Saturday, July 20, 2013

CORRUPTION - CITY OF MONTREAL - MONTREAL POLICE DEPT. - EVIDENCE

   
 
 
Dawn McSweeney stole all my best jewellery, gold, diamonds, opal doublet, amethyst, rings, necklaces, gold and silver charm bracelets, brooches, my coin collection, art, precious irreplaceable things, including my husband's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge, our wedding portrait and much, much more - seven pages of inventory.
 
I provided the Montreal Police with documents - insurance papers, receipts, photographs, professional appraisals, and seven hand written pages of detailed, descriptive inventory. But the police cover-up of these crimes continues to this day,
 
McSweeney also stole six brand new English Bone China dessert plates - Royal Crown Derby, Posies pattern. (See photo)
 
A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for the return of everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my aged parents and my siblings and from their children.
 
And now I am looking for a lawyer who wants to earn ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS  - $100,000 - by winning my case against the Montreal Police.
 
This would begin to expose the corruption in Montreal City Hall and bring relief to me and my family and other victims of the corruption that has caused so much damage to Montrealers.
 
This is not all about the Mafia. It is about the Montreal Police. The crime - the quiet crime and cover-ups within.
 
THE RETURN OF THE EMPTY JEWEL BOXES
The Montreal Police made the fingerprints "disappear."
 
 
 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

Just looking at this photograph of the Royal Crown Derby Posies plate takes my breath away. Dawn Mcsweeney stole so much beauty from me, from my life, from my family. Her greed and cruelty tore apart our family and destroyed my health. I will fight to my last breath for what is mine, for everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from our family. Even after my death, I will haunt her until she confesses and returns everything she stole.