Sunday, July 28, 2013

THE TRUTH ABOUT EXPO ' 67 NOT WANTED ON THIS GROUP'S FACEBOOK SITE

 
FACEBOOK
EXPO '67 GROUP
July 28, 2013
 
 
Expo '67 was paradise. It was beautiful and endlessly interesting and people from all over the world met and got along. But Montreal was not a paradise. Separatists were planning to bomb and maim and kill. The City kept that quiet, I think. Maybe that was a good thing. We had a respite. A few months of joy and peace and flowers and songs and good food and love.
 
 
Je pense que la politique n'a toujours pas sa place ici svp. Merci
 
 
Pour les frustrations personnelles il y a d'autres endroits !!!
 
 
If there is any place where truth is restricted, I will not be there. I will be in a place where truth is valued - and there, I will report injustice and the suppression of truth. Now with more than 107,000 readers ftrom Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe.
 
 
I read your posts Carter and this is not a site for Xenophobia - actually, this site is extremely bilingual and bi-cultural so it would be nice if you kept your paranoid ranting to yourself
 
 
I will now disconnect from this web site and disassociate from this group. Anyone who wishes to follow can join my 107,000 readers at http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com. where I speak freely about justice.
 

No comments: