Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LAWYER WANTED IN MONTREAL - $100,000. PURSE - CORRUPTION IN MONTREAL CITY HALL

 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRp_NGB0vLuzJr2chk7tKKv4GdV4uJynXsPaOSabCAxf_I8TBFho4ip1vJoKqZI4Oj9vKGOTv4PiLmV3aUq2SkaRGBx4cjvU1T1Q4F7yscFyVIXTGKFF56aFiN8ckm4NQUa72zdDo-HtnU/s1600/Untitled-774757.jpg
 
The Thief
 
The lawyer who wins this case can keep $100,000.
I do not want money. I want justice.
 
Montreal Police helped Dawn McSweeney, now Happy Tree Yoga's Guru, to rob me. Dawn McSweeney plundered all my life's most precious valuables, jewellery, art, money and irreplaceable personal memorabilia.
 
Then, because the Montreal Police repeatedly refused to take any action to recover my belongings or to prosecute Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, the thieves went on to steal everything my father worked for all his life - his home and his life's savings - the inheritance of his children and grandchildren specifically named in his own will.
 
Marlene Jennings,
Liberal Member of Canada's Parliament
and
Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner,
stated at two pubic meetings in Montreal,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
I am looking for a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for damages to me and to my family in the amount of one hundred thousand dollars.
 
These crimes could not have succeeded without the complicity, negligence, irresponsibility and corruption in Montreal City Hall and the Montreal Police Department.
 
 
This criminal case will not go away until there is justice for me and for my family.
 
Now with almost 109,000 readers around the world
And still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.
 

No comments: