Sunday, November 3, 2013

CORRUPTION AT MONTREAL CITY HALL - MONTREAL POLICE COVER UP CRIME

 
    "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
Marlene Jennings,
Member of Canada's Parliament
and
Quebec's Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner
 
Montreal Police helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me.
 
Because the Montreal Police refused to recover my stolen belongings or to prosecute the thief, Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime", the thieves went on to steal my father's entire estate.
 
Since then, The Montreal Police have been covering up these crimes.
 
I am seeking a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for the severe damages they have caused me and my family by their negligence and irresponsibility and their deliberate and repeated refusal to take appropriate legal action.
 
The cover-up by the Montreal Police continues, and I continue to demand justice.
 
 
 

No comments: