Monday, December 2, 2013

IF YOUR GOD GAVE YOU A HEALTHY BRAIN, USE IT !

 
God didn't come down from his throne on a puffy white cloud and write the Good Books on parchment with a feather quill.
 
Men thought about life and wrote what they thought.
 
Sometimes they were right.
Sometimes they were wrong.
 
And those who dare to interpret what was written are just men with their own understanding, their own motives, and their own agendas.
 
Sometimes they do good.
Sometimes they do evil.
 
All too often, such men make themselves gods, and torture, drown, burn and slaughter helpless people who refuse to worship them.
 
"Judge not that ye be not judged." 
"By their fruits shall ye know them."
 
Matthew 7
 
I want people to judge me.
Judge me by what I do.
Judge me by my actions.
 
I have made mistakes in my life which I deeply regret, but every day in every way, I am getting better and better. And I am proud of who I am and of what I say and do.
 
Check your mirror, friend: I hope you can say the same. It feels good to like who you are, and not depend on people in power to tell you who or what you are - or what you should be according to their desires.
 
Do not bow down to anyone. Honour the marvellous brain you have been given by striving to do good, and you need not bow to anyone.
 

No comments: