Thursday, January 9, 2014

FACEBOOK FRIENDS DON'T BRING CHICKEN SOUP ... BUT

 
FACEBOOK
January 9, 2014
 
 
 
 
Facebook is whatever you make it. It is a tool, a platform. If you want to play games or share recipes, you cater to your own audience.
 
If you use Facebook to fool around, to upset people, to insult others, we can choose to report, delete, block or just ignore you.
 
If, like so many I have met online, you want to fight for justice, Wow! Do it.
 
I have not shared the identity of the source of the above poster because the author uses a filthy word thinly disguised as his/her identity. No matter how wise your arguments or just your cause, I want nothing to do with you if you use expletives, profanity - excrement - to express yourself.
 
My eyes and ears are not garbage cans and I honour my readers by presenting a clean, honest blog I am proud of.
 
 

No comments: