Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH - SILENCE IS THE ENEMY

 
 
Truth is the most powerful weapon
And tyrants fear it.
 
Beware of anyone
Who tries to persuade you to
Shut up !
 
Silence is the enemy:
Speak up !
 
 
FACEBOOK
November 10, 2013
 
Tania Longpré, new PQ ( Parti Quebecois) candidate for Viau has laid her plan:

- Remove the word Jewish from the Jewish hospital
- Ban payots (sidelocks) from Jewish hair
- Ban circumcision of Jews

Now remind me, who again was hunting Jews between 39-45?
 
 
I have been warning you all for a long time. There is the smell of fascism in the air in Quebec. It has existed since I was a child, but now it is coming out in the open. Do I hear the ROC (The rest of Canada) saying anything? Do we hear our Canadian Government saying anything? Shall I pack a small bag, pull out my gold tooth, and sew a yellow star for my lapel? This time, baby, we fight.
 
 
When people bow to an insane leader, there can be no justice, no peace. Hitler would have been laughed at as a ridiculous little fool - if greedy people had not supported him so they could get their hands on the hard-earned property of their Jewish citizens. In Japan, the population bowed to the Emperor and became savages. When people follow blindly, war and death are inevitable. Tyrants, lunatics in power, silence those who see the truth and protest. But when people become puppets, only death can stop them. We must encourage and support those who protest tyranny and war.
 
Phyllis Carter

First they came for the Communists,
And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
And I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
And by that time, there was no one left to speak up.

Pastor Martin Niemoller.
World War 2
 

No comments: