Sunday, March 9, 2014

I AM A VICTIM IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA - A SAFE HAVEN FOR CRIMINALS

 
 
I am a crime victim.
 
I don't like being a victim,
I didn't ask to be a victim,
I did nothing to deserve to be a victim.
 
But I refuse to pretend that
I am not a victim.
Because truth is
The most powerful weapon on earth,
And villains fear it.
 
There is no way they can escape truth,
So tyrants and criminals
Try every evasive measure
to
Deny the truth
Crush the truth,
Discredit the truth,
Silence the truth.
 
So I proclaim,
I am a victim !
 
I am a victim because our governments
Are  corrupt.
 
I am a victim because
People who are elected and paid to
Protect the innocent
and
Bring justice to victims,
Are corrupt.
 
I am a victim because
People who are supposed to
Represent the interests of the innocent,
Are irresponsible
And self-centred.
 
I proclaim that I am a victim
Of the thief,
Dawn McSweeney,
And those she brazenly calls her
"Partners in crime"
On her own blog.
 
I proclaim
I am a victim of
The Montreal Police,
Who helped Dawn McSweeney rob me,
And have been covering up these crimes
Since the day I was attacked and robbed.
 
I am a victim because
Members of governments at all levels
Claim these crimes are
"Not in our jurisdiction".
 
I am a victim because
So-called "human rights" organizations,
Wriggled out of doing a thing to help me.
 
Yes. I am a victim of
Corruption
In Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
The criminals have made many efforts
To discredit me,
Intimidate me,
Silence me;
But I proclaim  -
 
I am a crime victim !
 
And I will continue to
Demand justice
Day and night
Until justice is done.
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the public at
 
Now with more than 138,000 readers from
Macau to Saudi Arabia,
From the U.S.A. to China and Russia.
 
But still no justice for
Victims
of
The Montreal Police
 

No comments: