Sunday, April 20, 2014

DAWN MCSWEENEY IS A THIEF - WHY IS SHE STILL FREE ?

 
 
Dawn McSweeney stole thousands of dollars worth of jewellery from me on October 7, 1996. A Montreal Police officer helped her rob me. Yet, this thief is still free to enjoy everything she stole from me, and then - along with those she calls her "partners in crime - from my aged parents.
 
Why is Dawn McSweeney free to work as a "Yoga Guru" at Happy Tree Yoga in Montreal? Why is she free to lead people into a spiritual world?
 
Because the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to take appropriate legal action to recover my precious belongings and the property and savings my father laboured for all his life.
 
Because the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to bring Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime before a judge in criminal court.
 
Why? Because a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me.
 
Corruption in Montreal City Hall made these crimes - not only possible - but easy. And the cover-up continues to this day.
 
Will the new Mayor of Montreal, a chap named Coderre, do anything about it? Or will he just continue Montreal City Hall's long history of corruption?
 
Detailed reports of the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime are open to the world at  -
 
 
Now with more than 144,000 readers around the world.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward and more.
 
 

No comments: