Sunday, April 13, 2014

I BELIEVE MOST LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT WHITE-COLLAR CRIMINALS

 
 
I believe that most lawyers
And most politicians  -
Who are mostly lawyers -
Are heartless, greedy,
White-collar criminals.
 
Even in the time that
Jesus walked on this earth,
It was the lawyers -
The scribes -
The Sanhedrin -
Who had to destroy
Truth.
 
I believe that the wives of most lawyers
Are equally corrupt,
Enjoying the riches
And wallowing in the social pleasures
Of their husbands' ill-gotten gains.
They sell their souls for pleasure.
 
I believe that some of those wives
Are miserable and lonely,
But too weak to give up their security.
 
I believe that most lawyers and politicians
Are corrupt and heartless,
But I also believe that - 
Somewhere among them -
There must be a few decent human beings
Struggling to do what is right.
 
I just haven't found one yet.
 

No comments: